Terms and Conditions
Package Exclusion (Common to all travellers unless specified separately)
- Any kind of Personal Expenses such as Tips, Laundry, Telephone Bills, shopping
- Camera Fees (Still or Movie).
- Any Flight or Train Charges.
- Toll or Parking Charges.
- Guide, Entrances and Other fees at Monuments or any place of tourist attractions.
- Any kind of sports and adventure activities.
- Unspecified Meals etc.
- Guide and Escorting Charges.
- Any kind of additional expenses beyond the scope of tour package.
Advance Payment Policy & Remaining (Due) Payment Policy
Your Tour Package will be confirmed after receiving the required advance deposit. This advance deposit amount depends on destination and hotel included in your tour package. You will be informed about the advance deposit once you agree with the itinerary provided to you. Remaining payment to be paid on reaching the Destination, as specified by the tour package provider company. Advance deposit can be increased depending on various factors and will be informed to you as and when required.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Below charges applicable on the event of the tour cancellation.
- More then 45 days before Tour Start date :: 10% of the Complete Tour Package
- Between 30 to 45 days before Tour Start date :: 15% of the Complete Package Cost
- Between 15 to 30 days before Tour Start date :: 30% of the Complete Package Cost
- Between 07 to 15 days before Tour Start date :: 50% of the Complete Package Cost
- Between 00 to 07 days before Tour Start date :: No Refund
After the confirmation for refund it will take 5 to 7 Working days to refund the amount calculated to be refunded.
Arrival and Departure Policy
Check-In and Check-Out times varies depending upon the visiting destination and hotel. The check-in and check-out times will be mentioned in tour proposal sent by us. If you require early checkin then you need to make booking for one previous night also. If you require late checkout then you have to make booking for one extra night.
Company's Liabilities & Limitations Policy
- Company acts as a travel agent for the transporters and hotels/resorts.
- However all the tour and schedules are fixed, but due to some specific reasons like strike, natural disasters, political closures or any other reasons beyond human control, we have rights to change the schedule.
- If there are any delay or alteration in the tour or in the expenses that has to be incurred due to certain conditions like the natural hazards, accident, weather, sickness, political closures, breakdown of machinery, breakdown of transport, heavy traffic, on-route construction works or due to any untoward incidents beyond human control, Company would not be responsible for it either directly or indirectly.
- Company reserves the right to cancel the tour and refund the advance money back if company is not able to carry on any particular package for any reason whatsoever, other then mentioned above.
- Vehicle cost provided is as per current Diesel rates. If the rates are increased before the completion of your tour then the increased rates will be applicable and the difference amount to be paid by the customer.
- All presently applicable hotel taxes. Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes Charges the same shall be extra as and when applicable.
- Travellers must carry their valid ID Proofs during their trip.
- Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal).
- The package does not include guide services; same can be availed at an additional cost.
- Any type of Adventure or Sport Activity done by travelers will be at their own risk. Company will not be liable for any kind of accidents or mishappenings.
- Flower bed decoration (In case of Honeymoon Package) are subject to availability of flowers.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Special Rates are applicable during national holidays, festivals & long weekends.